Remember the club has reserved 11 campsites and there is room for 6 people and two vehicles per campsite. We have room for about 16 club members in addition to those who already expressed interest in attending or reserved one of the 11 campsites. Here is the update from CHA:
“The California Homebrewers Association (CHA) Board of Directors is happy to announce a discounted registration cost for the Southern California Homebrewers Festival (SCHF) that is scheduled for May 1 and 2, 2015. Entry into the Festival is only available to members of the CHA. Please see the registration cost schedule below:
- $25 if purchased up until Jan. 31
- $30 if purchased between Feb. 1 and Feb. 28
- $35 if purchased between Mar. 1 and Apr. 17
Please note the new conditions this year:
- Only CHA members are allowed to register for the SCHF. Not a member yet? Go to www.calhomebrewers.org to join!
- Each CHA member is permitted to purchase only one (1) registration for the SCHF. Multiple registrations cannot be processed to insure that only members are allowed to register for the event.
- SCHF attendance will be limited to 1600.
- SCHF registration will end on Apr. 17. There will be no registration available the 2 weeks prior to the Festival. No exceptions.
To thank you for your patience with our legislative effort last year we are offering this discounted registration to all of our members. This discount will be available for 2015 only.”